Friday 12 June 2015

Summer 2015

I haven't posted on here for awhile and I'm very sorry for that! The end of the school year is a stressful time for me because there's still projects to finish and essays or test to write, but seeing as it's the end of the year, I tend to procrastinate a lot and let the work pile up.

That's never a smart idea.

Anyway, seeing as it's the end of the school year and summer is coming faster than I thought it would, I thought that I'd share a few things that I want to do this summer. 

1. I want to spend the day with some of my friends out and about the city and then go back to someone's house for a movie marathon. 
I don't necessarily mean all day out in the city and then have a movie marathon overnight, maybe spend the morning in town and then have the afternoon/evening to watch movies. I think it's a fun thing to do with friends and it's not something you need a lot of money for.

2. I want to find a new shop.
Whether it's a book store, cafe, library, whatever it is, I want to find a little hole-in-the-wall type of place where I can escape to and sit around in whenever I need to get away from things. I love hole-in-the-wall's because I always find them relaxing and interesting.

3. I want to make a mixtape. 
I want to make one for the reason of having all my current favourite songs on one CD so that I don't have to skip through 20 songs to find the one I want to listen to. I find mixtapes quite efficient for road trips.

4. I want to do well at my job(s).
I got hired by a museum in my city and I believe that my job will be to give tours, then again I could be wrong. If I do end up giving tours, I don't want to have to second guess myself with the facts, I don't want to feel unprepared. This is something I want, so I'm going to study for it as often as I can. 
It's also possible that I apply to be a swim teacher this summer, and if I do end up doing that, I want to be confident in myself.

5. I want to do something that scares me.
That could be anything from telling my family and friends something personal about myself, going out for the day alone, playing my guitar or bass guitar with my family home or doing something different at my job, but I want to do something that scares me, whatever that may be.

6. I want to go out and take more photos.
I don't have to go all that far to take pictures, but I really do want to set aside time to go out into town and around my city to take some pictures. I want to take some for practice, to have fun with and hopefully some that I'll post on here.

7. I want to do more with my blog.
I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with my blog and what type of blog I want it to be (even though I'm sure it's going to turn out to be a personal blog where I write about whatever comes to mind and whatever motivates/inspires me).  I want to write more, create good content and be happy with what I post. I want to take some time in the evenings to write and edit my posts and make them as good as they can be.

That's all I have for now for things I want to do this summer! Any of you have specific things you want to do this summer? Feel free to comment what they are!


Until next time!

Post a Comment