Sunday 19 April 2015

Surfing (The Web For Websites That I Love)

I love both types of surfing. The one outside, in the water with a board, yet I also don't mind the one where I can sit down with my laptop and go from website to website.

I recently got into Pinterest and I'm loving it, lots of makeup and hair tutorials that are rather easy to follow. Clearly, I also love finding blogs to read, Tumblr is something that I'm often on and I enjoy watching YouTube videos when I'm bored or can't sleep.

It's safe to say that I do spend a lot of time online, however I do know when to disconnect so I feel as though it's alright.

One of my favourite websites at the moment is Polyvore. 

Polyvore is this website where you can go on to create your perfect look, whether you use it for fashion or home decor, you can make your dream creation.

I'm one of those people who will go out shopping, not knowing at all what they want to buy, but end up wanting everything they try on. It's a horrible habit because you might end up splurging on items you don't even need.

I'm really loving Polyvore because I can create these outfits and physically see them and decide if I actually like them or not, so when I go out shopping I can look for items that are similar to the ones in the set that I've created. 

It's such a great website to use because in the end, you save both time and money when you're out shopping.

I started my account awhile back, about two years ago, but I actually forgot about it until recently. I forgot how fun I found it to create outfits like that, so hopefully I'll keep doing it for a little while longer. If you want, you can check out my account HERE

I know I haven't mastered how to use the website or anything yet, but I still love using it.

Hopefully some of you guys will find an interest in the website. If you do, let me know! I'll love to see what you guys create. 



Until next time!

Post a Comment