Saturday 28 February 2015

My Dream Destinations

As you can see, there's a page on my blog titled "World Travels" and the reason for that is because one of my dreams is to travel the world.

I'm so lucky to have been to amazing places in the past, such as Florida, Cuba, Barbados, Boston, and possibly others that I'm forgetting, but there are so many different places I want to go.

Today I want to share some of my dream places to go and a small reason as to why. If you also want to visit a place that I list off (in no particular order) and have a different reason, or you want to travel to a place that I didn't name and you want to share, feel free to leave a comment! I'll be glad to read about it!

1) England
I'd love to go there because of the culture and history. It would be amazing to see all of the old villages




2) Scotland
Celtic music is something that I don't mind listening to. I find the fiddles and bagpipes to have a nice melody together. You can't forget the fact that there's so much green land! It's beautiful if you ask me.




3) Ireland
As for Scotland, I also have family roots (that are stronger than the ones from Scotland) from Ireland. There are so many castles and each one holds an original story.




4) Greece
I read the Percy Jackson book series in elementary school and fell in love with Greek mythology. I love anything to do with history, so I was in a trace with all of the myths and legends. Since then, I've read so many books focused on Greek mythology and I'd love to see the temples and the Parthenon for myself. It's surrounded by water, has older and modern buildings, it's a beautiful scenery at night. Why wouldn't I want to go there?




5) Australia
The land of adventure. The place where everything that touches the ground could potentially kill you. It might sound awful, but I think it sounds amazing. I know that Australia is the continent itself, yet I still wonder where the best place to visit is. Although, the Sydney Opera House is such a landmark and I couldn't imagine not seeing it
.


6) Vancouver
Even though I live in Canada, I live far from Vancouver, but I think it would be an amazing place to see. My cousin lived there for a numerous amount of years, and she loved it out there. From pictures that I got, the beaches look amazing, and so does the town.






7) Africa
Certain countries in Africa are known to be poor countries where many kids (especially girls) don't get an education and don't get enough food. I think it would be amazing to go there and help out any way possible, whether that's to build a school or bring food and clean water, anything that could help them, I think that would be an unforgettable experience.



Although these aren't the only places that I can only dream to visit at the moment, they happened to be at the top of my head when I started to write this post and when I made a mental list as to where I do want to travel to.

Truth is, I want to go everywhere. I want to see the world and experience different cultures. I really hope that I do have the chance to do that someday.

Hopefully I can use this as a travel bucketlist. These are definitely places I want to go to before I die. I know we can't plan when that happens, but I'll just hope that I get to travel to these amazing looking places.



Until next time!


Post a Comment